Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm Back With A Vengeance

I realize that I have not added a new entry to this blog since the beginning of May and it is now almost the end of August. Well let's just say hat it's been one hell of a summer. I had finally gathered all of the materials to build our fence and since we really need to keep the neighborhood animals out of our yard I had to work on that. I was tired of the dogs attacking our cats and the goats eating our trees as well as to stop people from trying to walk, ride and drive through our property. So you can see why the fence had to take a priority. Then our car broke down. Not once or twice but, four times this summer. I had to rebuild the transfer case, drop the gas tank and replace the entire sending unit, rebuild the manual transmission, replace the leaf springs, replace the battery cables replace the O2 sensors, replace the ignition key cylinder and the ignition coil pack. Then the last time it broke down one of my son's and I had to push the car out of a major intersection and while doing that I blew out my back. It took me about a week and a half to recover from that.

So as you can tell I have had a pretty busy and painful last few months but, the good news is that while my daughters were here we did manage to get some work done on the oven. I have also been able to get some work done on the oven since my daughters left and my boys went back to school.

So in order to catch you up to where we are now in the construction of the oven I will be adding multiple posts withing the next few days to document everything that has been done to date. So check back soon and see what I've gotten posted and see our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment